Monday, June 17, 2013

Oh Boy!


So.... I've got some news this morning.... and I'm so nervous and embarrassed to say it...

I won't be posting here on The Clementine That Could any longer. 

It's a bitter sweet and HARD decision but I've decided to merge this journey with my old journey and keep blogging as me- the real me. I know it may seem confusing to many of you... but it has been in the making for quite some time.... I'm realizing that my mission is changing and in order for me to do what I hope to do, I need to be me. 

I can be smarter about it for sure... but in the end, I need to be me.

And so, from now on, you can find me at my original blog,

 My Name is Jacy.

 I've posted something there today about Making Hard Decisions :)

I hope you'll follow me there.


p.s. You'll notice once you get there that I've imported *most* of my posts... but I've intentionally left a few kind of important ones behind. I'm slowly but surely realizing that my story can be just as powerful, without letting everyone know every little thing :) I don't know why I always feel compelled to share everything... but I've learned that sometimes, that can cause problems along the way. I know you understand.

p.s.s I'm so sorry for the flip flopping.... and for all the change lately... this is the last time...  I hope... ;)

p.s.s.s. I love you!

3 comments:

  1. Look forward to reading! Merging our journeys is well said. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's kind of funny because I couldn't get this blog to show on Feedly since it's private I guess or invite only or whatever. So I was so bummed because I couldn't keep up with you. So just today I was about to hop on the computer to see how to figure it out, and there were all of your posts on MNIJ. So thanks for solving that for me. ;) Glad you're "moving forward" as your yoga post states. ;) P.S. I love yoga. Practice, practice, practice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look forward to reading! Merging our journeys is well said. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete